Microsoft Excel remains one of the best tools for Data Analysis. This course focuses on the specific functions, formulas, and tools that Excel has to help conduct business or data analysis. It starts by looking at how to take raw data and clean it, so it’s in a useable format. After that, you'll look at several tools and functions that can be used to analyze before moving onto how to display data in the most meaningful way. Finally, it moves onto some more advanced techniques designed to aid forecasting and using existing data to predict future trends. This course also includes practice exercises to immediately put into practice the new data analysis techniques you learn.
4.8/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 49 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Merge data from different sources using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, & XLOOKUP
- Use IF, IFS, IFERROR, SUMIF, & COUNTIF to apply logic to your analysis
- Split data using text functions SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, MID
- Standardize & clean data ready for analysis
- Use the PivotTable function to perform data analysis
- Use slicers to draw out information
- Display your analysis using Pivot Charts
- Learn all about forecasting & using the Forecast Sheets
- Conduct a Linear Forecast & Forecast Smoothing
- Use Conditional Formatting to highlight areas of your data
- Explore all about Histograms & Regression
- Use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, & Solver to fill data gaps
"The explanation was simple and lucid. I strongly recommend this course to all the guys who want to speed up their daily office tasks" – Teja Naganaboyina
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students at that time. They've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and have helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft.