Microsoft Access remains an amazing tool for when your data outgrows spreadsheets. Unlike many other database tools, it’s far more user-friendly and ideal if you’re not a developer. In this introductory Microsoft Access beginners course, you'll start at the very beginning and assume you know nothing about MS Access. It takes a project approach to this course, which means you build your own project out as you go. By the end of this course, you will learn where to start in Microsoft Access and whether to use a template, how to modify Access, importing data and datasheet view, and how tables work.
4.5/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
“The instructions are very clear, lessons build logically and give a very solid induction into Access Database with a few more advanced items added into it. Instructor talks clearly and is easy to understand and follow.”
- Access 21 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Know where to start in Microsoft Access & whether to use a template or not
- Modify Access to suit your needs
- Learn all about importing data & the datasheet view
- Understand how tables work in Access & how to create relationships between them
- Create forms & sub-forms that feed data into your tables
- Run queries in Access
- Set up validations & calculations using expressions in Access
- Print from Access
- Start using macros & Modal Dialog
- Understand the basics of the Access web app
- Export & report in Access
– Othmar Roos
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students at that time. They've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and have helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft.